Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CHA Paper Arts Continues

 Checking out booths at CHA and having fun exploring. Sitting down and updating helps rest these weary bones and makes this blogging more fun. I am just having fun gathering ideas and enjoying meeting people and I hope giving my friends a glimpse into the craft worl new things. Some finds are very cool.
I was just chatting on Get It Scrapped the other day about adhesives and items falling off pages. I often go through albums with a small bottle of glossy accents by my side and use that to attach heavier items. I know some of you run for the hot glue gun.
Today at Tombow I found out about a cool new adhesive. EXTREME is a runner with a very strong adhesive. Same length on the roll as regular adhesive and not a lot more than regular adhesives cost so not a replacement for regular tape runners but quite possible a substitute for the strong liquid adhesive or hot glue gun on a page.  An adhesive one does not have to worry about where it's moving on the page or will I or the kids get burned during crafting is a winner. One trick, you need to make a check mark move to stop the adhesive from continuing off the runner. Their designers made the X in Extreme in a fashion that reminds you of that trip. Clever messaging in a design. Tombow still carries all their usual good products. I do love those markers!
This round I dropped by Northwoods Rubber Stamp, Inc. I'm not much of a card maker and am not sure their stamps would work on my scrap pages but I appreciate their strong traditional designs and a delightful sense of humor in some of their stamps. I liked their version of the witch on broomstick running into a tree. Cute!

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...