Wednesday, September 7, 2011

7 days into LOAD

I'm taking Lain Ehmann's LOAD class at Big Picture Classes and seven days have passed and I'm keeping up! Wow! Today was a retro challenge and while I used some very old supplies it was hard to scrap like it was 12 years ago. Fun,too, though. It's good to get the stories done even if some LO's are a stretch. Here's my current line up.







You'll notice I even did a digi scrapbook page one day, this last photo. Fun to do but my photography would have to improve a lot to really get into that that. I feel I can get away with bad photos on "lumpy" pages but not so much on the digi ones.
Imagine my surprise when my Big Idea class photos were chosen for the Big Picture Classes blog! I would have done a more careful job had I known my scrapbook would be featured, LOL! You can check out the article at http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/blog/. It's the September 5th post.
Planning ahead to some art/scrapbooking and medical meetings in the coming months. At Christmas Danielle will take her winter break with us. Looking forward to a busy fall and early winter season.
My knee is healing, surgery went well. Getting back into exercise. Maybe I can say goodbye to a few inches.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...