Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mama Mia! Toss a Pizza


Tonight we had homemade pizza. Cal put on quite the show tossing the dough. I almost forgot the pepperoni so it ended on top of the tomatoes. Note the egg in the center. That was to remember Betty's pizzeria in Milan where it was a feature of the pizza. Tonight's pizza included tomato paste, mozarella, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, green peppers, pepperoni and an egg. I think it may have needed a little more spice but have to say that it was good and not greasy with a very nice crust.
A cooking experiment for us. Cal likes to be creative in the kitchen while my creativity is behind the camera or on paper or the web.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...