Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Did I tell you I love Kaiser Craft?

While at the CHA Consumer Supershow I got very involved in the silent auction. I managed to win Kaiser Craft's entire new line. I guess you now know that I love this company. Not exclusively though. But, they are definitely in my top ten faves. These collections may put them at the top of the list though. Aren't the papers and embellies wonderful? If I can only get this place cleared of clutter so I can work on creating something. I wish I was up to doing it all 'cause these lines are calling my name!

Hippy Girl
Secret Bird Society
Up, Up and Away
Lush

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...