Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wyland Foundation Benefit - Fun with Friends

Last night attended a function to benefit the Wyland Foundation. Great items at the silent auction. Good food and drink, too. Always nice to be with friends. Pushed my pal Lisa to pay a few more bucks to beat my bid to win Donna Salazar's picture & necklace. Sorry, Lisa! It was for a good cause!
I did win some items. Not the Wyland picture. I think I might have bid a lot if it was the sea turtle not the whales. (Not that I have anything against whales. Never would want to offend something that much bigger than I!)
I am enjoying myself. Have kept my activity level manageable so I can have a good time without a lot of pain.


No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...