Thursday, July 29, 2010

My tour of Webster's Pages at CHA

Here's a peek at another popular line here at CHA. Webster's Pages were mentioned by virtually everyone when I asked about their favorites here at the show. The papers are great and they had some delightful flat-backed nonadhesive designer buttons "spaklers" that looked like little clusters of bubbles that I adored. Their little whimsies were fantastic and the floral bouquet vintage inspired embellishment pack was a personal fave. The "bloomers" dimensional flowered ribbon comes in a wonderful color selection, too.
Hope you fellow scrapbookers are enjoying these glimpses of the show!

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...