Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crafty Day!

I finally finished this layout for the Nic Howard BPS class I am taking. Also took Amuse card and copic marker classes at The Paper Garden today. I was so happy to come home and take pain meds! It is just getting so hard on my neck and back to sit. The fun I had with folk made it all worthwhile and the cards were simple, beautiful and fun! I'll post some photos later.
I used my new scrapbook tool called the Diztrezzer on the layout above. I enjoy distressed edges on my paper crafts but it was just too hard to do much manually. This little tool is the bomb! Love how easy it makes this. I feel it was made just for me. And so much less messy, the little bits go into a resevoir on the machine. Great invention Donna Salazar!

1 comment:

Tona said...

Gorgeous layout!

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...