Saturday, April 21, 2018

Cookie Decorating and me

 When I was at AFCI in Phoenix in January I got a few sample products to try. Manufacturers like bloggers to try their products and post our results on our blogs and social media accounts. Of course, they are hoping we had success and have favorable things to say.

One of the products I got was fondant from Satin Ice. Another item was edible glitter Disco Dust. I like how my project turned out and can recommend the products.

Satin Ice Fondant tastes sweet and does not have that intense flavor that many folks dislike about fondant.

I used a recipe from Joy of Cooking for iced sugar cookies. It's a little less sweet than a cookie recipe to be used without decorative toppings.

My little grandson, DC, enjoyed his space treats.






No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...