Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Sometimes You Have to Tell A Pretty Story

 I woke up today with an urge to scrapbook. It's my time for computer art. I get to use some pretty things and tell some stories. Sometimes I use templates to arrange elements on a page, sometimes I come up with my ideas from scratch. I may decide to stick with one kit, and then I go wild and mix several together. It's all part of the fun. Rarely, I make my own elements.
Here are a few pages from the last couple of months. I love color, pattern, and texture.



                                           Kits: Digital Design Essentials_Real Life, lgrieveson_marinadelrey, Little Lam & Co_Hush, 
                                                                                   The Lily Pad_Life Is An Adventure


Megan’s Creations Reading by the Fire, 2012AutumnGarden Club Scrap Designs, 
Font - Remington Noiseless, Template SBCoach22-Layout03 GIS


template - Fiddle-Dee-Dee, Number 27; 
kit - lgrieveson, emilia; fonts - quicksand, cherryla, kozuka mincho pro




Love,

Karen🐞


No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...