Thursday, November 30, 2017

I do love to make scrapbook pages

I have been using some paper pages from a Mandy Melville class at Big Picture Classes as templates for some digital pages. I went on to explore the idea of a grid layout and think I might try a few of those plans over the next few weeks.
Here's what I have been creating recently. I think I may also try and reinterpret these ideas using paper, too.
Fingers crossed for more time to do this!

Mandy Melville page from BPC used as template
Kit - Studio ViVa Artistry, Sea Voyage
Stitching - Heather Taylor, Love Spoken Here

Shadows - Fiddle-Dee-Dee
Fonts - Avenir, Remington Noiseless

page design inspired by Mandy Melville 
kit - lgrieveson_daily_delight
stitching - just Jaimee

staples - one little bird

 I decided to engage a bit more with a grid in a page and introduced some circle shapes into the page. kit - JustJaimee September Storyteller 2014
shadows - Fiddle-dee-dee modified
fonts - Bebas Neue, Bradley hand

I love the challenge of translating a class page design from paper to digi and making it look realistic. It's fun to try to do it using only one kit, too. page design - Mandy Melville from BPC
Kit - one little bird-oneforthealbum
shadows - Fiddle-dee-dee modified

brads - My Life of Daring, The Digi Files

I had to play with this and used some of my faves, template - Fiddle-Dee-Dee, Number 27; kit - lgrieveson, emilia; fonts - quicksand, cherryla, kozuka mincho pro

Love,

Karen🐞

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...