Monday, August 11, 2014

My final version of the Bo Bunny page from Paper Arts



I like how this worked for my trip to NYC in March 2013. I think it will work for a lot of travel destinations. Obviously, I was a little profligate with the embellishing. I think this page would work well and was designed with less. But, if you are in the mood to layer on, it works, too. Maybe your LSS will have this page as a class. The page was designed for store owners and teachers to teach. The nice thing, even if you only pick a few items from the line, is that BoBunny designs products to work with older lines and color schemes. You probably have items in your stash that can work with things you might choose from this "Souvenir" line.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...