Friday, August 1, 2014

CHA Paper Arts Continued

 As I go over my visits to the booths, I am getting a  pretty solid idea of the trends in the industry. So, after I've done posting all the reports from the floor I'll try to bring my notes together into a trend article. This post features some players in the DIY field.
First is #md hobby&craft who featured #CreateWithMetal. You need gloves made for working with metal and metal snips to execute the DIY and craft projects. A fun medium for the more adventurous crafter. Love the look!

#Plaid, it was so fun to visit their booth. Their #ModMolds are fabulous. Easy to use and the cutest little embellishments. Decoden fans? Attach with their Collage Clay. Perfect for the teen who wants to express themselves. Cute for scrapbook pages and cute gifts and cards. Plaid has some new stencil products that look very fun and has come out with a line of  chalk paint. Lots to play with!








#LittleB is a young company, around a bit less than 2 years, I believe, who are creating darling little embellishments. Perfect for cards, invitations and that perfect little touch on a scrapbook page. They had a cute make and take at their booth that transformed one of their decorative sticky note pads into a perfect gift. There was a lot in that booth and I can only give you a few examples over on Facebook. The washi tape alone offers so many delightful choices and that shiny metallic tape, Ooh La La! I know you are laughing now, my internal magpie was kicking in a lot at #CHA!





























All of these products were a bit overwhelming but it was fun to be able to really investigate each booth. No way will one be able to do that at Anaheim. A big shout out to the LSS owners who have eagle eyes and a good sense of what their customers like (I'm an easy one since I like it all, LOL) and can negotiate the shows and the catalogs and bring home those must have pieces!

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...