Sunday, January 19, 2014

So much to review

 Yes, I'm unpacking and going through my photos. It's almost as overwhelming as being at CHA itself.
Lawn Fawn had an item I loved that will be coming out in a few months. Dinosaur stamps with companion dies. these and the speech bubble die to the right is of these is a favorite, too. That with a sentiment stamp and two papers could make a simple effective card. Of course, one could get very comic book, too.

Lots of cute new stamps with companion dies. That globe with its companion die is another stamp that caught my eye.




I like those polka dot card bases and the packs of multi-color sequins that coordinate with their collections.

Alas, the 49ers have lost to Seattle so must end this post to drive my son back home. Would have liked San Francisco to win but the Seattle and Denver fans in the family will really enjoy the Super Bowl. I'm happy for them. 



No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...