Sunday, April 22, 2012

OK, I'm a little behind

 Just got back from Canada. Mom moved to Victoria to a new assisted living place. I needed to be with her. I got tough with Joe and had him move out of my other house. We are talking to Board and Care this week, hope it works. So,, a little busy and stressed out. Also, the knees are not working well.
Nonetheless, I promised you photos dear readers. So, I will get on that this week. I hope tomorrow!
After I catch up now that i'm home - the laundry, the bills, etc., I'm hoping there will be time for journal reading and for creating.
Spring has bust out here in Sacramento - starting to feel hot! Cal is delighted to be in the garden a lot now.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...