Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Have been busy creating. The Back to School was a kit




I had a lot of fun with these. I'm in Claudine Hellmuth's collage class on-line at Big Picture Classes. Learning a lot!
I know the Back To School was a kit designed with a grade school student in mind. I didn't see any reason not to put in my class experience. I must admit that I'm glad I'm done. That walk across campus was brutal! Learned a lot there, too. Hope to take another class at a future time if I can.
Lots of stuff to do today. Have not done much photography recently. Maybe it's time? We'll see what the rest of this week brings in inspiration. I think I'm going to explore die cuts and dry embossing, too.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...