Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Whiff of Spring


I love to photograph the garden in spring. I love this photo with the honey bee and mason bee doing their jobs. Of course, with a name like Pear Tree these blossoms are always appropriate.
Here are a few more garden pics.





Today is a must pay bills and do some art work day. Still getting those ATC's done and then there is class homework! I got a great kit from Club Scrap and am anxious to do a few LO's, too. Hope it's a great spring day for everyone!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Your photographs are beautiful! I wish spring would hurry up and arrive here--it seems to be sleeping extra long this year. :)

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...