Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beaded Clothing, A Trend at Winter CHA









One of the things I noticed at CHA this year was fashion as a prominent theme. While last CHA seemed to feature Home Decor, Winter CHA 2011 featured fashion in so many ways. Lots of garments, dress forms, and decotative pins.

Two items that intrigued me were the Beads in A Bottle from Plaid and the Pearl Pen from Viva Decor.
The bottom 3 photos are of the Viva products and the top photos are from Plaid featuring their designer Patti. (I'll find her card and update this post when I do. Is it just me, or does everyone come home from a trip and feel overwhelmed and scattered?)
Beaded clothing remains a popular trend. Such a fun way to really make your shoes, bags, garments your own with easy to use dimensional elements. The beads work well on scrapbook pages as you can see from the Pearl Pen embellishments on the Tattered Angels mini book in my previous post.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...