Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September is National Sewing Month

"Sew", I had to get going on my Carol Wingert Creatologie French Marketplace Album. The cover looks like a tote bag and required a lot of hand and machine work. It's very cute though (maybe, I should have said "sew" cute, LOL!).
There's a lot of work in this. I may not finish it for a while but it really is beautifully designed. Carol's kits are very expensive but not for what you get. I like them because of her enormous creativitity and the fact that I can learn a lot from putting the album together. I'm sure all my mistakes will make it uniquely mine, too!!
Actually, the cover went together very well and her instructions made it very step by step.
I have been scrapping more pages for May Flaum's Use Your Stash class. I like May's classes because they really give me a kick start in creating. May is just fun, too! Had a lot of fun last weekend with May and Jen and several other Fiskateer friends. Me new folk too. I've not been very creative since back at home. I pushed myself too much. Still did do a little since. Had fun with the page I'm including here. This Club Scrap kit is not my favorite - very hard to use but I like how this LO went together.
Enuff said, I'm behind on a lot of tidying up (Ugh!) and must get to it!

1 comment:

Sue Althouse said...

I think this is a great layout. Love the color combination. Nice to see you on PC LIve tonight!

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...