Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nic Howard's Class at BPS/ Donna Salazar's Class at MCC

I'm a big fan of Big Picture Scrapbooking as I know I've mentioned many times in the past. Here are a couple of LO's I've done for a class with Nic Howard. I love how I've had to mix a lot of pattern and texture in this class. Getting messy with art is one of my favorite things!
I love Donna Salzar's artsy techniques and am taking her class at My Creative Classroom. I'm WAY behind on both of these classes but have learned a lot. Donna definitely has one get MESSY! It's fun!
Here's what I've done so far in that class.
















No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...