Sunday, April 4, 2010

Picture Spring! 4-4-2010








I'm taking a class at BPS called Picture Spring! I've been taking the photos. With travel and all I've not been posting these; either to my blog or to my class site. Not great photography but taking the time each day to look for an image of spring. Today's is these mums. I like the ghostly feel of the background trees in this. The top photo s another option. Of course, hot cross buns are another Spring/Easter image I had to capture.
Very overcast day. In fact, it's storming now with lightening and thunder.

The other photos are below. I've a few other special ones not class related that I'll try to add.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelby and Bev said...

your photos are lovely...and the hot cross buns??? they look divine, that photo is good enough for a food ad!
enjoy your day...

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...