Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Layouts


I got the materials for these two pages from a kit at Scrapbook Dreams in Stockton. However, there were some basic design problems with the kits. So, I modified them and I'm quite happy with the results. I used ribbon as an anchor on this and placed my embellishments making visual triangles.
The one of the boys also uses visual triangle and got rid of some features on the page I did not like in the original design. A woman my age does not like to see two semi-circles facing south near the bottom of the page. Too reminiscent of droopy anatomy, lol! I used rule of three again with the embellishments and again, like my design. Sorry about the lace, butterflies and flower guys but it does talk about how i love you and will face the Grandma page in the album.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...