Sunday, August 23, 2009

Slice from Making Memories









I found my samples from CHA. Slice now comes in pink and the purchase of a pink Slice contibutes to the fight against Breast Cancer.
There are new cards that produce shaddowing and the pink ribbon in the lower left is an example. You can draw with the Slice which does produce thick lines. However, cutting refines the lines. Embossing is fun too. Mirroring is another feature of the new cards.
Cards work on both blue and pink Slices.
Thanks Tara from Making Memories for showing me the possibilities with my Slice!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara Shirley said...

Hey! That's me! I'm glad I could show you how the new things work! Have fun with them!!

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...