Monday, May 5, 2008

Fisk-A-Toes!





Had a great time at the NSD crop at My Green Tangerines in Rocklin, CA this past weekend as shown in this souvenir LO from the event. I believe it was designed by Laura Clark.
Wore green on Friday and orange on Sunday in honor of Fiskateers and had my manicure done to match!
Voila! Fiska Toes! I won some fun little prizes and they had some very nice goodie bags. The make and takes included a primary color/teal album with oodles of pages! Fun to do but it seriously ate into my time to do anything else. I did, of course, bring everything but the kitchen sink! Lost one of my Fiskars squeeze punches but maybe it'll show up. Too bad, it is the one I really NEED, right now. There were fun clear tags altered with alcohol inks and a great luggage tag making contest that was very fun! Great ctreativity and some really beautiful ones! Well, back to work and reality. I have some serious cleaning up to do so may not get any projects done for a few days. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...