Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Baker's Dozen


OK, was it was supposed to be 13 LO's with one of thirteen items on each?
The items:
1 - Transparency
2 - Circles
3 - Thickers (if you don't have use alphabets you do have)
4 - Bling
5 - Ribbon
6 - Rub-ons
7 - 2 Patterned Papers
8 - Paper flower
9 - 6 or more brads
10 - Chipboard
11 - Buttons
12 - Rubber duck
13 - Flourish
It probably looks like a hodgepodge but I put everything on one LO. I had most of this stuff in my stash. Used 3 Cosmo Cricket patterned papers but they were left overs from the album I made at My Green Tangerine on NSD. The Hambly transparency I attached at the bottom of the page was a left over, also. Don't you love those fuzzy red brads? (I think they are Creative Imaginations.) The paper flowers and the yellow sqiggle flourish were from a matching page of Cosmo Cricket die cuts. Heidi Swapp bling. Assorted rub ons. Ribbon Cosmo Cricket, We R Memory Keepers and stash. Chipboard piece in right corner a left over from another project. Used Tim Holtz crackle paint in green with his denim distress ink pad on top to get the teal colored chipboard Thickers letters for "Joe". Not sure if the buttons are co-ordinates of the paper or not but they work well.
The rubber ducky gave me something to say about this page. After 20 years it's hard to journal!
Who would have guessed that the mismatched sweats I was so upset that the nanny let son, Joe, wear to his photo shoot would work so well with contemporary 2008 supplies? This was fun! (I really do not have time to do 13 LO's). I used the May monthly sketch from the Fiskars crafts site, too. So, I really challenged myself.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Wow you are fast. . . I had to go shopping as I did not have the items but I love your page good job. Nice rubber duck!

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...