Monday, November 6, 2017

Home at last




I have finally settled to being at home. There are some trips I could take before 2018, but I'm saying, "Enough!"

I want to get bills and taxes squared away, organize and deep clean my home, concentrate on my podcast, this blog, and art.

My family has been a significant part of my travels; so, at least, that's an essential part of my life - enriched, not neglected, in my wanderings.

I have been scrapbooking lately and have thought about doing some process videos to discuss how I design and make my pages. I also have taken some video classes as I hope to incorporate some of that on my social media sites and here on the blog.

I love to learn as I have told you many times in the past. My favorite online sites are Udemy and Coursera.

I also am taking an art history class online from Los Rios Community College. It works well when you have a peripatetic lifestyle.

Here are some recent photos of some of my scrapbook pages.







I hope you've visited A Creative Approach Podcast or even better subscribed to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play Store. I started a YouTube channel for the podcast and am considering an app.

One of the things I learned in my class, Video for Social Media, was the importance of closed captioning. All future podcasts will have closed captioning. I have added CC to a few past podcasts, and eventually, all shows in the archives will have this feature.

My studio is slightly chaotic right now; but, after I organize it, I hope to work on a few long-postponed art projects. Classes often compel me to complete work. I need to get that motivation on my own.

I hope to post a few holiday projects in the days ahead. I am thinking of creating a couple of digital designs, either templates or products as I have done in the past. There, I said it. Now I have to get that done!

Love,

Karen💖




No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...