Friday, June 3, 2016

Inspiration and Encouragement.


 Salin Designs Recorded
template: http://www.bhg.com/crafts/scrapbooking/printables/sketches/multiphoto-scrapbook-page-sketches-271-300/ 
Fonts: Brannboll F, Traveling Typewriter


Challenge from Scrapalicious Group at SparkPeople.com modified with template: GIS templates Emily Pitts, Make it Mean; Kit: Destinations, Blagovesta Gosheva; Paper Clip: More than all the Stars, Two More Days; Frame: Piggy Bank, Studio Dawn Inskip Fonts: Traveling Typewriter, Bebas

I have mentioned Spark People as a site I use to help me manage my weight. It works very well to document my daily food intake, exercise and progress. I like the support from the Spark Coach program at the site. Spark People is free and Spark Coach costs $50 for a year, then $9 per month.
It's been very helpful.
One thing I discovered recently is a scrapbook group , "Scrapalicious", on the site. Monthly challenges that have pretty liberal guidelines. I like that. Fun to make a page without having to struggle!
It's helping to increase my creative efforts.
I've posted a couple of the layouts I've made for the challenges so far.
So, help losing weight and a group to push me to more productivity in scrapbooking.
A winning idea!

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...