Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cards?


 
Yes, I know, I've said I'm not much of a card maker. Here I am lately making more cards. I'm taking an on-line course The Curious Scrapbooker's Field Guide with May Flaum at http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/.
May always inspires me to try new things. Cards are also quick. Not as tired and sore making these as I am with other projects. I had fun with mists making some of these Spring cards.
Here are some details.


I used my Fiskars' punch to punch out the chick from cardstock and then scattered them on a background paper. Used several colors of Mr. Huey sprays as well as Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, changing the position of the die-cuts each time. For final layer I used the white Mr. Huey. Yum!
As you can see I did cards with stamps and ribbon and twine dug from my stash and some Stickles. I love that Easter egg punch from Fiskars!



No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...