Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stamping with Ella's Boot Camp


This was fun to do! I used stamps for all but the black cardstock letters and thin black strip. and Tim Holtz film ribbon embellishments. I used my Slice to cut out the letters. My craft knife removed the white portions of the film strip stamp and then I trimmed out the photos I glued behind this feature.
Used my fave color scheme with ColorBox chalk inks in Dark Peony, French Blue and Butterscotch. 
I like how it all turned out. Wonder why I do not use my stamps and Slice more? I like the 8.5 x 11 page size, too. Mostly, I'm a 12 x 12 scrapper but love to change it up a bit.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...