Saturday, October 1, 2011

Grids

Yes, another LO. I've had this paper and a thought for years. The paper made me think of our trip to Australia and the blue Mountains. All I could do was fit these squares on the bottom of the page to keep the essence of the page and then nothing worked for me. This sat around forever. Well, it sat around until I took the Grid class at Ella Publishing Boot Camp. I then had an 'Aha' moment. I could use a lot of little pictures from Australia in two separate grids and the point of the quote and my page design would remain intact.
With joy this page is done. Makes the entire Boot Camp well worth it!

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...