Monday, June 27, 2011

Having fun doing art and made a little change

Another collage art piece for Claudine's class. I combined a vignette with a grid in this one. I had actually not studied the grid final lesson when I first collected things for this collage. I think I'll still do a final grid assignment. The good part of the class is learning stuff. The bad part is learning stuff, too. Now I think more when I make art. Still go with what feels right but then I analyse. Yes, I get more fussy doing that but overall think it's more satisfying.
Learned about bad tangencies and decided that was what was irritating me about the buttons that I otherwise loved on this page. I added more and I think it solved the problem.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...