Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some glimpses from CHA

OK, today I will TRY to take more pictures. Yesterday, I spent more of my browsing time just taking stuff in than taking photos and what you, dear blog readers want is pictures! I loved most everything I saw but need to sift through what I think might be truly stuff I can use. Some of my new fave stuff I did not photograph. One is the offerings from Core-dinations. Some lovely stuff in simple grey's (black and white) that are truly going to be fun to scrap with! I'll try to get pics today.
I did love the SEI and Glitz Designs booths and saw yummy stuff in both. SEI has the most adorable Xmas paper where the tops of some pine trees are slightly bent to the right with a red cardinal on top. So very adorable!
Graphic 45 had a most visually appealing booth and some wonderful product. I loved the Alice Halloween products though I might only have limited use for them but I'm thinking cause they are wonderful. The Xmas stuff is a real delight. Well, enough. I did not set out to do a critical review here - just some glimpses of new stuff.

Here's a little Graphic 45 Xmas.

I love these new ink products.

Claudine has some wonderful new sponge stamps to use with paint with detail clear stamps to stamp an overlay image. I saw how the rocker block works wonderfully with large clear stamp images like hers to get an even print. I cannot recall who makes those at the moment but I'm getting some. I already have Claudine's paints, which I love and I think those house and flower parts stamps of hers are on my list, too!

Some lovely pages displayed at the Glitz Designs booth. Yes, much deliciousness on my must get list!

A glimpse of Graphic 45

I must get my day going and today Ill try and be more of a reporter, though do not count on it. Sometimes I just need to soak it all in. I also have not the energy or strength to explore every nook and cranny. I know Scrapbook Update has all the new product sneak peaks up and some good hard hitting news from Nancy Nally so I'd head there for the latest scoops. I will upload more pics from yesterday later and will try to get some more good looks today.

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...