Saturday, March 6, 2010

Layouts from my inspiration process


Here is the page I discussed in my paperclipping Roundtable entry. The two other layouts are pages that followed the same process. Thought perhaps I should show the end results. Obviously, not a professional scrapbooker but doing what I love. I find a layout I like, see what I've got and go for it!
I wish I could remember my inspiration artist for the croc page though I know the LO that inspired me was published in BHG Scrapbooks, etc.
The Valentine LO was from a E. Kartchner one as I recall and the other was from an L. Ashe layout that inpired not only how I laid things out but also my topic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...