Monday, February 15, 2010

Minibook Madness II


This is part 2 of the minibook I completed this past week. It features our trip north to visit family.
Got started at the Craft Supershow in Anaheim at Stacy Julian's class "Finish Line Scrapbooking". Had to leave the class to join the Fiskars Garden Party (appropriately attired as the Fiskateer rapper "Ladydoc", may I add). However, Stacy has the class on her blog so I was able to pick up where I left off in SoCal. I appreciate the in-person parts of the class I attended as they added so much to my understanding of the project. At least I think it did, as I am very happy with how this turned out!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
I'm absolutely delighted to see your Finish Line scrapbook posted to your blog. Thank YOU so much for taking the class and for completing your album.

This is FABULOUS!
stacy

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...