Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Catching Up

OK, I missed blogging yesterday. Too much paperwork! It is ironic to have to do something that makes you so much worse to get help.
All the photocopying and typing and sorting through files yesterday to do more disability paperwork was too much for my poor left arm and neck. Had a rough night but now that I am up it seems better, though I am tired!
Packing today for CHA. The weather is dreadful with some awesome wind this morning and last night's downpour. I never mind some gentle steady rainfall unless it goes on for days but this stormy rain is just unpleasant. Maybe it is the 3 inch flood in parking lots i had to walk in yesterday that has me most annoyed. I hate cold wet feet!
Well, time for breakfast. Hope it's a better day today!

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...