Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sixty!





Yes, it's the big birthday today. Photo of me was taken recently by Erin Miller of Sacramento, CA. She kindly minimized the wrinkles.
Tangerine tree is my perpetual BD gift from Cal. I love Satsumas and they ripen around today. He planted it by the deck so that I barely have to go outside to get one. Yum!
The lovely flowers are from Chris and Laurel - Thanks Kids!
It's a great day. I'm probably going to go out and get some raspberry filling and make chocolate frosting for the cake Cal baked me. Love raspberry and chocolate together!
We are thinking of going out to dinner. Not sure where yet.
I'm in a much better mood today than I have been. I always find the end of a decade a little sad but when I start the new one it feels great!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...