Thursday, July 2, 2009


Are you familiar with Scrapbook Royalty? They are trying to get a Guiness Book of World Record mention for the largest Scrapbook Crop in the World at CHA's Craft Supershow July31, 2009 in Orlando, FL.
I have already signed up. The entire Supershow sounds grand with classes, demos, new product displays. Oodles of fun stuff and I'm sure the SR crop will be a major highlight.
Let me know if you plan to be there
Note that the proceeds of the crop will be donated to the Leeza Gibbons Memory Foundation.

Here is a link to their site
I've also added them to my favoites list.
See you in Orlando! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...