Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mermaid ATC's


Posted by PicasaThese are not quite as I imagined. I had to rush so the glue was a bit thick and the sequins got caught in some. Process started with my mermaid drawing. Colored it and scanned image into computer. I then printed it out x 8 on glossy photo paper and cut out the mermaids. Pasted them on metallic cardstock ATC size (2.5 x 3.5) then added a pearl to navels. Mod podged x 2. Spayed some moss with bronze and turquoise glimmer mist and applied it to the lower right corners. Added sequins of 2 fish and a seahorse. Cut out green foam core board to a frame and glued it to a tansparency and then to ATC. Last glued turquoise velvet rik-rak to sides of card. "She swam as the fishes"

1 comment:

Joe331 said...

I thought the net has no corner..

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...