Monday, September 1, 2008

New Lay Out!


Got inspiration for the style of the LO from this BHG Scrapbooks, Etc magazine LO. Of course, not exactly scraplifted by the time I was done but I find it better to have some place to start from vs staring at a blank page. The journalling for this page reads -
To Eat, or to be Eaten?
That is the question.
The crocodile pond at the Han’s Cottage Botel, Ghana is a popular tourist lunch spot.
The thatched roof restaurant is built on stilts out into the midst of the pond. More than a dozen crocodiles roam and swim freely just outside the low-walled edge of the dining area.
It’s a bit unnerving to remember how I felt while eating and wondering if this croc was contemplating HIS next meal!

No comments:

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...