Monday, February 11, 2008

Wow! I won!!

I need to share a very exciting moment for me today. I just happened to be checking out the soon to be released Slice machine (portable battery powered die cut device) from Makingmemories. Lo, and behold! I was the first person to win a "not yet shipped to stores" box of the Animal Cracker line from MM and Jayme Shepherd answered my call right there at CHA. Her conversation with me is on the MM blog site. I'm still pinching myself and just had to share. (My husband made sure I signed up for the HGTV house giveaway today, and maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket? Hmmm...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's great! I saw the demo of the Slice....it's so cool!

My continuing dating saga

 This morning, I criticized a supposed professional for lousy spelling when replying to a brief text message on a dating site. If grammatica...